Where does Jackfruit grow?
Jackfruit originated from the rainforests of India, and spread to other parts of the East Indies and Southeast Asia. Most popular as a national fruit in Bangladesh. It ‘s popularity has increased and is now planted in central and eastern Africa and has become quite popular in South American.
Jackfruit Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
· Not only is jackfruit high in antioxidant, but it is celebrated by vegans as
an ultimate substitute for meat.
· Improves blood circulation and strengthen immune system
· Maintains a healthy eye and skin
· Improves hair growth
· Rich in fibre that aids in digestion
· Strengthen immune system
· Antioxidants, Anti-aging, and Anti-ulcer properties
· Seeds are very rich in protein and nutritious
· Rich source of Vitamin-C, B complex, potassium, manganese, iron