What is Coconut?
Coconut is considered exotic in the Western world. Coconut tree is called " The Tree of Life", as a valuable source of both food and medicine that fed nearly one-third of populations around the world for generations. Coconuts have been used not only to produce fibre, fuel, and even musical instruments, but also as a traditional Asian and Pacific Island folk remedy.
Coconut Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
· Coconut has been claimed as a potent cure for nausea, rash, fever,
earache, sore throat, bronchitis
· Full with naturally sterile electrolytes, which feed your pH and muscle
· Supports immune system health: it is anti-viral, anti-bacterial,
anti-fungal, and anti-parasite
· Provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical
· Coconuts are highly nutritious and rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3,
B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium,
magnesium and phosphorous
· It is a popular choice with vegans and makes a great base
for smoothies, milkshakes or as a dairy alternative in baking.
· They have a high in fibre content, which makes you feel full longer
and helps regulate elimination.